Stock market investments require professional advice on stock selection and portfolio management, which you can obtain from stockbrokers, fund and asset managers before you can invest in shares. The basic steps to investing on the ZSE include:
- Setting investment goals;
- Identifying the risks and your risk appetite;
- Identifying your constraints;
- Choosing and making your investments
- Opening a trading account with a stockbroker, registering with a Central Securities Depository and opening a custodial account.
- Seeking advice from stockbrokers;
- Educating yourself on the recommended ZSE investment products.
- Monitoring your investment